Design and survey operations are performed jointly with the research and operational divisions. It allows parallel and sequential performance of all the key operations: Field Development Plan, Investments Feasibility Study, Wells Design Project, Infrastructure Set-up Plan, design documentation, equipment manufacturing and supply. The comprehensive approach helps reducing terms of the fields bringing into the development.
The key lines
- design and survey operations for set-up of gas, gas condensate and oil and gas-condensate fields including engineering and ecological surveys;engineering of operational, housing and social facilities, trunk and field pipelines, supporting facilities;
- development of process regulations, Industrial and Fire Safety Declarations;
- development of Environmental Protection Sections as a part of preliminary and detailed designs for various facilities including Evaluation of Effects on the Environment of designing and existing facilities at the stage of construction, operation, upgrade and disassembling;
- operational environmental monitoring, organization of fixed experimental areas for environmental impact monitoring;
- definition of maximum acceptable air emissions norms, waste generation norms and waste disposal limits;
- author’s supervision over construction of facilities and technical support.
The key clients
- PJSC Gazprom;
- LLC Gazprom dobycha Noyabrsk;
- LLC Gazprom dobycha Urengoy;
- LLC Gazprom dobycha Nadym;
- LLC Gazprom dobycha Yamburg;
- LLC Gazpromneft-Yamal;
- OJSC Tomskgazprom;
- LLC NOVATEK-Yurkharovneftegaz;
- CJSC Achimgaz;
- LLC Lukoil — West Siberia;
- OJSC Gazpromneft-Noyabrskneftegaz.
Geography of design and survey operations
Infrastructure set-up and upgrade plans have been developed for gas and oil and gas condensate fields of West Siberia over the last 20 years. The fields were Novoportovskoe, Yubileynoe, Komsomolskoe, Urengoyskoe, Gubkinskoe, Viyuzhnoe, Yurkharovskoe, Vostochno-Urengoyskoe, Novo-Urengoyskoe, Severo-Urengoyskoe, Nakhodkinskoe, Myldzhinskoe, Zapadno-Tarkosalinskoe, Vyngapurovskoe gas field. TyumenNIIgiprogas also performed infrastructure set-up plans in other regions of the Russian Federation including: Tevrizskoe gas field (Omsk region), Razumovskoe gas condensate field (Saratov region), Myldzhinskoe gas condensate and Kazanskoe oil and gas condensate fields (Tomsk region), Sobinovskoe oil and gas condensate field (Krasnoyarsk territory), Srednetyungskoe gas condensate field (Yakutiya).